Please read this page carefully as by using the website you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by its terms. We reserve the right to vary these conditions at any time. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the pages after the variations have been posted.
- You shall be responsible for determining for yourself the usefulness of the information and the purposes for which the information is used.
- UPAA Germany owns the copyright to the information contained on this website (excluding links to other pages), we are licensed by the copyright owner to display the information or we are authorised to display it. You are not authorised to distribute, copy or display any of the pages or any section thereof for commercial gain. You are welcome to link to these pages provided that you respect copyright laws (e.g. not by-passing the copyright notice).
- The information contained in this website is provided “as is” and is believed to be reliable but no warranty, expressed or implied, is given, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness and delays. All such warranties are expressly disclaimed and excluded.
- You acknowledge that the use and interpretation of the information requires skill and judgement, and that you shall at all times exercise your own judgement in the use of the information. You shall be solely responsible for any opinions, recommendations and other comments made or action taken by you based on the information. We accept no liability for your usage of the information. We accept no liability for any losses or damages that may result from your use of the pages as a consequence of any inaccuracies or incompleteness in the information.
- You may download and print the information. You are not entitled to resell, license, distribute or otherwise deal with the information or any part thereof on any commercial basis.
- All rights, title and interest in information and data, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights, are and will continue to be the property of the author, suppliers and licensors.
- You acknowledge that the sources of the information own the intellectual property rights to their proprietary information. You warrant not to do any act which shall or may undermine or infringe any source’s intellectual property rights in their information.
- You shall not delete erase remove deface or cover any trademark, trade names, numbers, copyright or other proprietary notices, guarantee, designation of origin, means of identification, disclaimer or other statement used in connection with any data.
- You shall notify us of any suspected intellectual property rights infringement.
- You warrant that you shall not use the information for any illegal purpose.
- We are not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the pages or to which our pages contain hyperlinks.
- Save as otherwise provided in this Agreement, to the maximum extent permissible by law all warranties, conditions or terms other than those expressly set out in this Agreement are excluded, including, but not limited to implied and statutory conditions and warranties.
- We shall not be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, incurred by you or any third party.
- The sources of the information shall have the right to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
- If any provision of the Agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it will, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness, be deemed severable and the remainder of the Agreement will persist.
© 2013 – 2021 UPAA Germany e.V. All rights reserved.